Hillary, the next President?

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Flyhigher, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Flyhigher

Flyhigher Guest

What will the political landscape look like if Hillary becomes the first female President?

It's obvious that the GOP presidential hopefuls think she is the candidate to beat--Rudy's attacks on Hillary are growing by the day...

I have to admit, I will vote for Hillary in 2008...

2. It will look terrible.

They know the Clintons will do ANYTHING - lie, cheat, steal, even kill, to obtain more power. They seek more power, more control, and more prestige and wealth for themselves at the expense of everyone else. They are evil.

Are you crazy? Or just stupid?

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Truth-Bringer, if you don't tone down the insults, you're getting an infraction. Post like you're not 12, please.

Hillary lost my vote the day she sided with the censors. She's for censorship and restriction of video games and that was enough for me. Anyone who is for censorship is a failure in my mind,

4. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

I'm bothered that she sided with the hard right on that issue as well. Though, to be fair, despite her rhetoric, she only ever advocated that a study be done to discover the effects of video games on kids, and also legislation that would have made it illegal for retailers to sell 'M' or 'AO' rated games to kids under 17. I don't know of any retailers that don't card for such games already as a matter of policy. Thus, such a thing really doesn't concern me much, as it doesn't change much of anything. As for the study, I approve of such a thing, as I'm nothing if not a fan of extra empirical data on this-and-that (whatever it may be).