Higher Amount Of Posts

Clever

Registered Member
I think that new members of the forums will need atleast 35 posts before being able to write a sentence in there personal information, this will not only get them use to the forums but make them push themselves more to achieve something cool!

Last edited:

Wade8813

Registered Member
Interesting idea, but I think we've already got enough post requirements for various things. Also, people often fill in that information at the beginning, then don't think about changing it. If they couldn't fill it in at the beginning, they might never get around to putting it in.

(I like your sig by the way.)

Jeru

Registered Member
I agree with wade8813

I only have 36 threads started and i have been here for a few months now. I couldn't imagine waiting that long to fill something out i am pretty sure no one even looks at.

Bananas

Endangered Species
Problem with this;

1. .....is some people who are great contributors in their replies simply prefer not to start threads.
  2. .....noobs would spam the forums with mundane and frequently repeated threads.
  3. .....personal information is not as important as quality of the boards.

Clever

Registered Member
Interesting idea, but I think we've already got enough post requirements for various things. Also, people often fill in that information at the beginning, then don't think about changing it. If they couldn't fill it in at the beginning, they might never get around to putting it in.

(I like your sig by the way.)
Urmm. Yes that's true but what if we swapped this subject about threads onto posts, so they would have to have atleast 35 posts before explaining themselves and having signatures and all if they did spam they would be getting a few infractions which could lead them to a ban.

Tell me what you think?

(I Like You Sig to) Lol.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Problem with this;

1. .....is some people who are great contributors in their replies simply prefer not to start threads.
  2. .....noobs would spam the forums with mundane and frequently repeated threads.
  3. .....personal information is not as important as quality of the boards.
couldn't say it better.
personal information is a personal choice and if you want to get some information you could ask the person directly. so it doesn't really matter in this case.