• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

High-Tech Border Checks Will Blow Spies Cover

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
It seems the CIA may be having trouble going into other countries using a different alias each time. Since 9/11 iris scanners have been put in place in many airports that threaten to blow their cover. I'm sure they will find a way around this.

Has anyone had to do an iris scan at an airport?

CIA’s Secret Fear: High-Tech Border Checks Will Blow Spies’ Cover

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
The most I've ever had done at the airport is pat downs and of course walking through those scanners things. Iris scans seems to unreal to me, I've only ever seen something like that in movies and TV shows before, never in actual airports. I guess it's a good idea as you can never really be too safe with airport security. And as for the CIA, you're right in saying surely they can find a way around it. I mean.. they do it easily enough in the movies :p