High school student serves poo-poo brownies, to faculty and fellow students

K

Kidd

What seems to be a high school prank gone terribly wrong is getting no laughs from authorities. Collin Wayne Orth, a Lyle High School student, allegedly laced brownies with laxatives and served them to several students and school staff on Feb. 6.

Later that day, seven employees and five students suffered symptoms of discomfort, diarrhea, stomach cramps and bloody stools.

The 18-year-old is now facing two felony charges.

Orth has been charged with felony adulteration resulting in bodily harm, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison and a $20,000 fine, and felony adulteration not resulting in bodily harm, with a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

Orth admits to buying the laxatives and making the brownies, according to the criminal complaint.

He must appear in Mower County Court on March 19.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070216/D8NAFP7O1.html

Haha, hilarious.

Sucks however that he can spend a whole lot of time in jail.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Well, he wouldn't be the first person to lace a few brownies for their "friends" in school. Personally I think the police are being pretty "anal" about the incident. It's a "shitty" thing to do.

Hoosier.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
That's fucking idiotic. Are we seriosuly filling up jail cells with high school pranksters? What the fuck is wrong with people? Our society circles the drain as I type . .

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
What an idiot. What kind of guy wakes up and goes, "Hmm...I think I'll feed the school shit today!". It just doesn't work like that, haha. The kid deserves to eat shit, and get his packed for a very long time. Which will be happening in jail.

Dude, make him do some community service instead of sending him to jail. Anyway that's really disgusting what he did. Putting laxatives in the brownies was a better joke imo.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I say shove his laxative brownies down his throat so he can see how his fellow students and teachers felt, and to make it worse make him do community service without a bathroom break, if you catch my drift.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
This is a perfect example of how funny it is to laugh at other people's pain and suffereing while knowing it would suck if it happened to you.