High School Drug Testing

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Do you think urinary high school drug testing (random and sports ect.) is a good idea? Should it be mandatory?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
EDIT: Better.

Well, I don't think that you can be drug tested in school without reason. There has to be something of evidence to give probable cause. However, random testing is just stupid and is a breech of privacy.

If there's reason enough to test an athelete for drugs (presumably performance enhancers), I'd say it should result in an immediate ban from all school sports for a year.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I'd say only test for steroids and what not, what people do outside of school is there business.

M

Midnight

Drug testing should only be conducted if the school has reasonable suspension and proof that school rules were broken. If drugs were used in the school bathroom or on school property, I see the point. On any other bounds such as a friend's house, no the school doesn't have that right.

I agree with steroid testing however. I have no problem with that, people shouldn't be using illegal performance enhancers and getting away with it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If someone is stupid enough to use enhancers then thats sad to begin with, I wouldnt want my nuts to shrink.

M

Midnight

Well, maybe some people care more about earning millions of dollars in the pros than having small balls. They do it to get an edge, but in the end these steroid users finish last.

M

Mecha

Once drug testing machines are perfected, you can be damn well sure that every school child and adult will be tested. Of course, all it'll have to do is be in the same room as you, or have you pass through an arch...

There is going to be quite a problem when people start having to deal with laws rather than simply ignore them.

~Mecha

M

Midnight

Mecha said:
Once drug testing machines are perfected, you can be damn well sure that every school child and adult will be tested. Of course, all it'll have to do is be in the same room as you, or have you pass through an arch...

There is going to be quite a problem when people start having to deal with laws rather than simply ignore them.

~Mecha
Will doing drugs be the cool thing to do in school? I wonder what would happen if to get tested all you have to do is walk through an arch. All I have to say, druggies would be at their mercy.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Mecha, what you are describing tends to violate the constitution, so I dont see something like that happening unless we have a chance of government.