Hiei's Gallery

Hiei

The Hierophant
Seriously.

I just got off the phone with basically a recruiter for this art school and he wants me to draw him a few pictures. I have stuff laying around, but I need to get the juices flowing again. So, give me ideas of things to draw, and I'll post them here after I'm finished drawing them.

Also, I should mention that I have an interview with this guy tomorrow morning at 1145. So any ideas soon would be greatly appreciated.

And by any ideas, I mean just that. Anything. I just want to draw but I can't think of what to draw.

Last edited by a moderator:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Draw the creatures I told you about from my book, the Crawlers (the ones that live off of nightmares), sounds like something you'd enjoy drawing.

:D

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Draw an armoured art school student valiantly slaying artist's block with a ridiculously overdrawn, unergonomic spear.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Nope just do this, It got my drawing juices flowing.

Just read peoples submissions in the "End Of Man" story... take what you would consider good spots in a story and then try to story board it like a Comic or something.

For instance a good one of yours would be like this:

Dark damp basement setting, Nathan Frank sharpening a Large Knife while looking hungrily into the Fat Girl bound to the wooden chair. Maybe put the perspective looking up a bit from a corner. So you can see the sources of light and also give the 3d sense as maybe you can see her fat ass legs tied to the chair and N. Frank just beyond her.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Nope just do this, It got my drawing juices flowing.

Just read peoples submissions in the "End Of Man" story... take what you would consider good spots in a story and then try to story board it like a Comic or something.

For instance a good one of yours would be like this:

Dark damp basement setting, Nathan Frank sharpening a Large Knife while looking hungrily into the Fat Girl bound to the wooden chair. Maybe put the perspective looking up a bit from a corner. So you can see the sources of light and also give the 3d sense as maybe you can see her fat ass legs tied to the chair and N. Frank just beyond her.
I really wish I were reading that now. I wonder who the fat chick could be...lawl

Hiei

The Hierophant
First, remember these are just quick sketches. I'm only spending about 5-10 mins on each one.
Second, I'm not good enough to even try to recreate an Escher. Sorry.

Rat:

Cons spider thing:
I'm not very happy with how this one turned out. I want to try again, but I need to draw more spiders before I do. This thing looks like a retard spider.

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I agree the spider could use some work. But the Rat is good, I would say at minimum its Tattoo quality.

lol I thought you had more time to draw, I didnt realize it was 'sposed to be just a quick thing :hah: my bad. But you have to admit the storyboard or Panel from the E.O.M. stuff would be sick.