Hiei Under the Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
If you didn't have enough money to get the bus home, what would you do?

If you had an accident and you had to be at home to recover for a long time, what would you do to relieve the boredom?

If you could solve the problem of hunger in the third world or repair the ozone, which would you do?

If only one book existed, which book would you like it to be?

If you had 25-hour days (while everyone else continued to have 24-hour days), what would you do with the extra time?

If you were the President of the USA for a day, what would you do?

If you were the President, what problem or concern would you work on first?

If you were down on your luck, would you seek the advice of a palm reader

Hiei

The Hierophant
If you didn't have enough money to get the bus home, what would you do?
Supposing that I don't have my car and it's too far to walk, I'd panhandle like a mother fucker.

If you had an accident and you had to be at home to recover for a long time, what would you do to relieve the boredom?
That's a good one. Either read up in my encyclopedia of serial killers, play video games, or do something on the intarwebz.

If you could solve the problem of hunger in the third world or repair the ozone, which would you do?
Ozone. Hands down. That way not only would the earth stop getting so fucking hot, but then I could get some band with a convenient name to perform dragostea tin dei for me.

If only one book existed, which book would you like it to be?
The Divine Comedy. Best story ever written.

If you had 25-hour days (while everyone else continued to have 24-hour days), what would you do with the extra time?
With an extra hour? Probably just fap it away or try to get laid. :-O No, I'd either smoke some pot or sleep. or fap.

If you were the President of the USA for a day, what would you do?
I'd actually accomplish nothing but I'd definately try to nuke Africa. They've been around as long as the rest of us and have nothing to show for it other than South Africa, that I'm aware of.

If you were the President, what problem or concern would you work on first?
I'd try my hardest to get the other countries to agree with one world currency so that we could eliminate at least those problems.

If you were down on your luck, would you seek the advice of a palm reader

Shit, I might seek the advice of a palm reader anyway. I've always wanted my palm read. Though, I doubt that I'd believe a word that they said.

What type of conversations do you typically have with satan?
The usual, just catching up on eachother, murder, and religion.

Do you see yourself as a family man or a loner?
Loner. I'm sure you could have seen that one coming, though.

Describe a perfect day for Hiei
Perfect, perfect, perfect...

Wake up next to a blonde with DD tits
shower sex
Breakfast of french toast, sausage, and home fries
Smoke some dope with my chick
Go check on my bank account and see $25,323,752.90
Buy a brand new Dodge Viper, with cash
Lunch of a Filibertos Carne Esada burito, large Mt. Dew with no ice
Go see some movie that I love, playing in an empty theatre
Home for some afternoon sex
Chick makes dinner of spaghetti with hot sausage and a side of perogies smothered in onions and mushrooms and butter sauce
Smoke some dope
Off to Baskin Robins for some ice cream
Next is a concert with the following bands playing: Maiden, Everlast, Metallica, Slayer, Skid Row, Megadeth, and Motorhead.
Then home for sex and sleep knowing that was the best day ever

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Favorite movie?

favorite book? oops I see you already answered that, more or less. How about favorite author

Last edited:

bball4life

Alfred :: Gotham Hero
how did you come up with the name hiei?

what is yor favorite type of cheese?

are you a raceist?

how did you become so damn funny?

Hiei

The Hierophant
Favorite movie?
Either Kiss of the Dragon or Fearless. Both star Jet Li. I fucking LOVE Jet Li. Totally go gay for him.

favorite book? oops I see you already answered that, more or less. How about favorite author
My favorite author would have to be Stephen King. Something about the darnkess and just enough surrealism in his books really draws my attention.

how did you come up with the name hiei?
Hiei is actually a character off the anime Yu Yu Hakusho. When I first started enterbuttzing I had just discovered that show. And Hiei fucking owns. Srsly, check him out.

what is yor favorite type of cheese?
Provolone. If I could eat that with everything, I totally would.

are you a raceist?
If by raceist you mean a racist, then the answer is no. I'm not going to go with the dumb fuck phrase of "I'm not racist, I hate everyone" but it should be implied.

how did you become so damn funny?
It's because I'm made of win.

Hiei

The Hierophant
Preferred method of death?

Preferred method of causing death?

Have you ever given a girl flowers?
In all honesty I have. But in even more fairness, they weren't really flowers so much as they were thorny rose stems.

Do your eyes glow red in the dark?
A common misconception, but no. They glow green to help me see better in the dark.

Favorite time of day?
I'm not a creature of the day. Basically if the sun is out, I'm in. But my favorite time of the perverbal day, would be around 2100.

Status
Not open for further replies.