• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi!

jmurray01

Hello people, first of all, this looks like a great forum! :)

OK, a bit about myself...

I'm 15 years old, but I'm not your "usual" teenager. I don't break windows, I don't spray paint (other than repainting car panels!), I don't listen to that rubbish they call "rap" (sorry if I've offended anybody who likes it!), and I don't demand items, I am happy for what I have.

Now, the rest.

I love cars, mowers, and anything else with an engine. I collect Vacuum Cleaners (yes, Vacuum Cleaners!), and have my own Car Valeting business, which I will be expanding on when I'm 16 and can register it as a business at the tax office and do more hours.

I am also home educated, or at least will be until I'm 16, when I will be putting 99.9% of my time towards working and earning a living!

That's really all I can think of saying...

So - Bye for now! :cool:

DJudy14

Hi! and Welcome! Hope you'll like it here! I'm new too and I'm just wandering about for now :)

Comet

Registered Member
Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders.

Dekzper

Registered Member
LOL! When I was 15 my nick was Gimme Gimme! :D Welcome to the forum! What types of music do you like?