• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

hi :)

Brandon22

Registered Member
Just thought I would say hi as I am new to the board.

I wanted a forum board that wasn't specific to anything so I googled general forums, and this was first on the list.

yep so thats it :cool:

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Tere Brandon! You have found us! We would very much like to know more about you. Where you come from? What are some hobbies you enjoy? Topics you like to discuss? Also any thing else you wish to add to let us better get to know you.

I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Brandon22

Registered Member
Tere Brandon! You have found us! We would very much like to know more about you. Where you come from? What are some hobbies you enjoy? Topics you like to discuss? Also any thing else you wish to add to let us better get to know you.

I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Well I am form Langley BC Canada eH. Hobbies, well video games, sports both watching a playing, love watching the UFC, cars, although my cash flow no longer allows for this hobby. and I like to talk about all of the above.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hi & welcome to the best forum in cyber space! :D I'm a game geek too. What genres of music do you like? We have an epic music section here. :nod:

Brandon22

Registered Member
mainly metal and rock, on a pretty good 80 hair metal kick right now..

but I pretty much listen to everything other then pop and bibatiy bob music

Dekzper

Registered Member
mainly metal and rock, on a pretty good 80 hair metal kick right now..

but I pretty much listen to everything other then pop and bibatiy bob music
LOL! @ pop and bibatiy bob! :lol: Sorry, I'm addicted to smilies. :D I'm all over metal and alt-rock, especially Hollywood Undead, Avenged 7x, and bands like that. And some Norwegian metal. You'll def like the music section!