• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi :)

DontTakeMyAdvice

Registered Member
Hi from Leicester. I just got bored so joined up, as it's a general forum that suites me fine because I'm constantly getting bored and in need of new subjects to discuss!

It looks like you've got yourselfs a nice little community here and hopefully I can become apart of it. :)

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
What subjects would you like to discuss? Step into my office and I'm sure we can arrange something ;) Care to have a sword fight if you know what I mean.

Anywho, welcome to the forum. Chip Chip and Cheerio and all that nonsense.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello & welcome to GF! :D You can def be a part of it! :nod: There's tons of topics here and awesome debates too. Isn't Leicester in midlands England? I have a friend there who calls himself Prowl. What are your fav topics? Do you like music? We have an awesome music section here!

DontTakeMyAdvice

Registered Member
Haha thanks for the enthusiasm (and randomness) I'm a huge fan of that. Yes Leicester is in the East Midlands it's an all right place to live I guess.

I don't really have any hobbies or long term interests, my topics seem to change daily, you know you'll see something on the news that really gets your goat and you'll rant for days about it. Thats how I am.

Agh music, music interests me but only listening to it I you know what I mean? By the way could anyone explained why a mod has to check my posts before they're posted? Is this just some kind of anti-spam thing for new members?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Leicester is about an hour away from me!

Welcome to GF. Hopefully you'll stick around and contribute to our UK Army.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
It looks like you've got yourselfs a nice little community here and hopefully I can become apart of it. :)
Yeah, but you are saying we should not take your advice.

Is there anything we can take from you?

How about some more information?

Dekzper

Registered Member
Haha thanks for the enthusiasm (and randomness) I'm a huge fan of that. Yes Leicester is in the East Midlands it's an all right place to live I guess.

I don't really have any hobbies or long term interests, my topics seem to change daily, you know you'll see something on the news that really gets your goat and you'll rant for days about it. Thats how I am.

Agh music, music interests me but only listening to it I you know what I mean? By the way could anyone explained why a mod has to check my posts before they're posted? Is this just some kind of anti-spam thing for new members?
Yeah, I'm totally random. I keep doing posts in threads I didn't wanna do posts in cause I suddenly get interested. :-/ But I'm totally all over music, especially alt-rock, punk, electro, and scream! :D Dunno much about music or musicians but I def love listening and chatting about it, especially Cage the Elephant & Hollywood Undead right now, awesome new albums!
And I love snow and I wish we'd get some more but we proly wont but Prowl wants snow too. We cant build any snow monsters without it. :(
Oh yeah, the mystery post thing! Yeah, that's all about trolls & spam. It stops after you get about 15 posts done, then you can post attachments too! :)

Elly. Dunno. DontTakeMyAdvice can just mean "find out the hard way if you wont listen", lol! I love interesting usernames! :nod: They can def start tons of new topics!

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF! I hope you stay a while and enjoy yourself.

Seems you are a bit of a free spirit with interests in everything. You will like it here, then!

DontTakeMyAdvice

Registered Member
Dekzper- you blow my mind, I have know Idea what you're talking about haha.

My name was intended to be a paradox type thing, you I'm saying to you "Don't take my advice" but to listen to me would be taking my advice, not listening to me is still taking my advice because I've told you not too. It was just meant to be confusing that's all. :S