• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi

JaneSmith

Registered Member
I'm a newbie from the East Coast.
I have expertise in counter-terrorism and hope to have some interesting discussion here.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Welcome to GF
Counter Terrorism? Shweet.

What unit were you in? FBI, CIA, What have you?

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Private merc? Sweet. So I take it you can't say very much right? lol

JaneSmith

Registered Member
I'm always glad to talk about counter-terrorism. Much is out there in open source because that's the only way to take on the government and media who wants to hide in the shadows and not protect us. There's a lot of scary material that I use when I teach classes that is enough to prepare us for the near future without getting into classified stuff.

Most importantly, the enemy is giving us most the material right in the open... we just aren't accepting their messages. Like the Time Square bomber who said that this is only the beginning. And the Ft Hood shooter who said today that his religion makes him use jihad against Americans. Mexico is using al Qaeda beheadings now. It's right in our face and... we aren't even seeing it.

But that's old news, now it's nuke prep and mass attacks.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Thanks for the welcome.
I'm not agency. Private merc.
Seems nice here.
No offense, but this doesn't sit quite right with me. I know someone in that field and he is contractually obligated to keep mum, regardless of whatever Internet alias he may adopt. I wonder what kind of NGO you could work for that didn't put the same stip in a "counter-terrorism" job description --or even had one, for that matter. And I'm sorry, "Private merc?" That's not a term I recognize at all. What's the real deal, Jane?

Dekzper

Registered Member
Wow! James Bond! Well, if your really a Private Merc or not, you're def interesting! See you in the forums!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
No offense, but this doesn't sit quite right with me. I know someone in that field and he is contractually obligated to keep mum, regardless of whatever Internet alias he may adopt. I wonder what kind of NGO you could work for that didn't put the same stip in a "counter-terrorism" job description --or even had one, for that matter. And I'm sorry, "Private merc?" That's not a term I recognize at all. What's the real deal, Jane?
inorite

I want to know more about the time machine Jane mentioned in Bizzy's thread about palpitations

:popcorn:

konboye

Registered Member
Well, this is going to be awesome. I can't wait to hear more about this stuff. As seen above, there are a lot of curious minds here. That being said, i think there is enough anonymity on GF, so nobody is really going to know who this person really is, come on peeps lets get back to sharing ideas and ideals.

Last edited: