• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi

Livvy

Registered Member
I know - that's kind of you to say. Honestly I just couldn't think of a good avi when I started and I musta been feeling ...:rolleyes: that day so i picked that one! Stupid! :duh:

It's all good -actually I like this one better. I wish my eye looked like that. Or ... both of my eyes :cute:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
You could just go cyclops and have the one eye.

On a related note, I love the smokey eye look and tried to do those to mine. Failed miserably because I have the almond shaped eyes, and it looked terrible on me.

Livvy

Registered Member
I have no idea how do the smokey eyed thing. I don't even understand how to do the 4 colours thing. I'm good with one colour - I put it on with my finger not the brush lol. I do love my eyes and always get compliments on them - but I can't do the movie star look :p Nor should someone who works in an office really need to!

Saffy

Registered Member
|Hi Livvy:D welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy it here,,:) btw i use a brush for my eyes i found it really does make a difference:lol:

Livvy

Registered Member
Thanks Saffy! So far I like it. It's a bit hard to figure everything out, but I'm enjoying it.

I can't use a brush for some reason lol!

MisterT

Registered Member
Hey Livvy,

great to see you here, hope you enjoy your stay

Livvy

Registered Member
Hi MisterT lol nice to meet ya! :D

all i want is to say hi... but i need at least 40 characters sooo....

awkward silence

:stare:

Impact

V.I.P.
A couple days late on the intro front apparently. Welcome to GF though, hope you like it here.

MisterT

Registered Member
Hi MisterT lol nice to meet ya! :D

all i want is to say hi... but i need at least 40 characters sooo....

awkward silence

:stare:

Hahaha, trust me I totaly understand where you are coming from I tto have to write extra even though I want to just say one or two words lol :D