• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi

Livvy

Registered Member
lol thanks! I forgot I had put that there :p

Site wasn't letting me post last night - said I didn't have enough characters.
This must be what you meant by moderating. I hope it works now!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
no, actually, there is a minimum character requirement for all posts, except for in subtalk.

holy crap that's a sexy avatar.

Livvy

Registered Member
But it's weird - I was typing more than the original posts I had made. Whatevs no biggie :p

Thanks - I hope it's not too much!

Dabs

Registered Member
Hiya Livvy~
I too am a newbie.....but everyone is most nice, I just have to find my way around.......and remember when I can and can not use my (~~~~) curlies ;)

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Hello, welcome to the forums, you'll love it here :)

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Haha. I'll probably block you because of your avatar, but I hope you enjoy your time here!

Nothing personal. Belly button rings gross me out, plus I view this forum from work and don't want the boss to see things like that on my computer screen.

Livvy

Registered Member
:oops:

Thanks for the advice :)

now I have to say more words to satisfy the 40 character limit:cool:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I like your new one better! But don't feel like you have to change your avatar on account of me. you can use what you want! :)