Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Livvy, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Livvy

Livvy Registered Member

Holy crap this place is huge :shifteyes:

nice to meet you all. I'm Livvy. Girl, Toronto, 36, MWK. Just looking to waste some time, meet some people... and waste some time :D I'm not new to message board world, just found this one and thought I'd try it.

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

This is a great place to waste ..no..actually to win some time. The time spent here is never wasted.

..ONLY if you stick around.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Hai, Livvy! We've been expecting you. What kinds of forums have you been a part of up to now?

4. Double-R

Double-R Registered Member

How you doin, Livvy? Welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome, I'm from Ontario myself, but I live about five hours from Toronto. I'm actually going to Toronto this weekend. None the less, great to have you here at GF. Look forward to have some great discussions around this wonderful place we call home.

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Hey! Welcome to the forum.

This place is great if you want to waste some time, like spending time in sub-talk.
    And it can also be useful for learning new things :)

7. Livvy

Livvy Registered Member

You guys are all so kind!

Other forums I've poked around on were mostly TV related, and another general forum I've been on for a while as well. I've met some great friends along the way too.

Cool Babe Ruth - I am about an hour outside of TO myself.

So where is the best place to start? Kids have had dinner so I've got a few minutes to peek around

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's something interesting in almost sections, no where you go you can't really go wrong. If you like general talk then check out the General Discussion or Everyday Life forums. I'm sure you'll find some interesting topics in those sections.

Just to warn you, some of your post might be moderated at first. Don't take it personally, it's just to avoid spammers. If I see some of them in moderation I'll approve them for you.

If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask me.

Cheers!

9. Livvy

Livvy Registered Member

Alright thanks for the warning that's sweet :)

I'll try to just jump in even though I'm a little shy at first lol

now I have to figure out how to get myself an Avi!

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

That was one of the best first lines I've seen.

Welcome, Livvy. Hope you like it here.