• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi

Atlantis

Registered Member
It says, "General Forums - Forums About Everything!"

I don't see my avatar or "Welcome, Atlantis!". I'll try logging out and back in to see if that works. Thanks for helping me. :)

Atlantis

Registered Member
I cleared cookies and logged back in because I got a message that a mod has to approve my posts. Odd.

Atlantis

Registered Member
Anyway, I don't see "Welcome, Atlantis!" or my avatar on the main page. Thanks for trying to help me. Maybe I'm going blind. :scared:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Don't worry, that's normal. It will stop happening real soon when you hit a certain amount of posts. It's either 10, 20, or somewhere in between. I forget.

Edit: Btw, I'm not sure what to suggest with your problem :S I would say maybe you need several more posts yet to see it but you say you've already managed to find it once. Only thing left I can think to suggest is if you could print screen the area I told you to look in and post it here.

Last edited:

Atlantis

Registered Member
Don't worry, that's normal. It will stop happening real soon when you hit a certain amount of posts. It's either 10, 20, or somewhere in between. I forget.

Edit: Btw, I'm not sure what to suggest with your problem :S I would say maybe you need several more posts yet to see it but you say you've already managed to find it once. Only thing left I can think to suggest is if you could print screen the area I told you to look in and post it here.
It must have been that I didn't have enough posts because now I can change it. Cool! :D

MisterT

Registered Member
Hi there, welcome to this forum hope you enjoy your stay