• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Welcome to GF! Stick around.........you'll like it here!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi Atlantis and welcome to GF.
I hope you do stay. You seem nice. And also, I get happy when more people get sucked into the whole that is GF - means I am not the only person who falls into the trap!

Atlantis

Registered Member
Uh, interesting. :lol:

Your dogs - what breed are they? I like dogs. I also like turtles but I don't suppose you have any of those or you would have mentioned it. Doesn't matter, I forgive you.

Welcome to GF!
They're Miniature Schnauzers. :) I don't have any turtles but I like 'em.

--------

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
You click on your mood and sellect an option from the drop down list!

You're welcome! ;)

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Ohai. I'm the one from Dallas/Friso/Plano :p. Welcome to the forum. :)

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I still can't find it. All I see is My GF and I didn't see the option on my profile. This is embarrassing because I found it when I joined. :embarassed:
Heh, no worries, it's always hard to adjust to a new format. It's not on MyGF or your profile, it's on the main general forum homepage.

http://www.generalforum.com/forums.php

at the left, underneath where it says MyGF, it should say; Welcome Atlantis! then your avatar under that, then your stats, then finally your mood.