Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Atlantis, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Atlantis

Atlantis Registered Member

How's it going? I like the look of this forum. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. I enjoy intelligent discussion and fun. :)

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Yay, it's you! They told me you had drowned, like, ten thousand years ago. How did you finally find us, where are you broadcasting from, and what is your opinion on Felix the Cat ankle tattoos?

3. Atlantis

:lol: I forgot to mention that I appreciate humor. I'm always interested in the unexplained. Now you know there is such a thing as Atlantis (although I'm not a city). I'm broadcasting from Texas and if you have a Felix the Cat tattoo, that's cool with me. I like Felix. Hope all is well with you. :)

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Texas! Then prepare to meet AnitaKnapp and CaptainObvious, who live in Houstontonio and Dal Paso respectively (I may have some minor memory issues here), and Shwa, who lives in a windmill on a miniature golf course at the posher end of College Park.

No, I don't have an ankle tattoo, lol. No Felix ones, either. I just type these random blurbs out as they occur to me, made-up werds and all. But thanks for letting me know that I'd have your tacit support!

Tell us, Atlantis, are you politically inclined? Many of us here are, but "No" is not necessarily a wrong answer. :lol: More specific to the point of an intro, what types of activities and whatnots are you into?

5. Atlantis

Cool! I'm actually not political but I might pop in for a debate here and there, depending on the topic.

I enjoy reading, writing, movies (mostly horror & suspense), forensic science (I love to read about crime solving and I watch programs about the subject on TV (not CSI type shows (although I do like CSI)-I'm talking about any forensics program based on real criminals/crimes)). When I'm not doing any of the aforementioned, I'm playing games and relaxing with my dogs.

What are you into?

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Oh, various odds and ends. I try to keep my humor hand strong, for starters. I do volunteer work, too; I recently led the Los Angeles Christian Children With Tourette's Choir in a rousing chorus of "Jesus Loves The Little (Stuff Me With Your Arm)" that would have had you in tears.

No, this is all a lie. Let me warn you, and damn the overlord's threatened consequences: run for your life! Once you reach General Forum's event horizon a few hundred posts from now, the supermassive gravity effect will be all but sucking your eyeballs from their sockets and you're stuck here forever. I don't do anything but this. Get out! Get out while you... aaaarrrgghh! No, no, please, nooo! Not the electric wand of justice! Don't tase me, bro!

I think I'm done drinking coffee for the night...

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  7. Atlantis

:lol: I appreciate the welcome...I mean warning! See you in the threads. Have a good night...What's left of it. :tired:

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Uh, interesting. :lol:

Your dogs - what breed are they? I like dogs. I also like turtles but I don't suppose you have any of those or you would have mentioned it. Doesn't matter, I forgive you.

Welcome to GF!

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums Atlantis, you seem like a good new addition. Hopefully you decide to come back and post in our other sections. If you need any help with anything, just ask.

10. Saffy

Saffy Registered Member

Hi Atlantis , Nice to meet you:D Hope you enjoy it here:nod: