hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pabst

Registered Member
i hope to god this is not another forum full of people in cliques who treat newer members like lepers. if it is just say so now and save us all some time. thanks

Heh, give us a chance! :shifteyes:

You'll be fine here. As long as you're AWESOME.

No but yeah, we don't bite. Welcome to GF! :) Tell us about yourself.

Pabst

Registered Member
i'm hard to get to know sometimes. i tend to be introverted (contradictory to the fact i joined this forum) so i tend not to say too much about myself. i will say that i am a straight shooter and honest, i tell like it is and i dont bullshit people or put them on. it's not to offend i just dont think it serves any good purpose to be anything other than forward and honest.

i am trying to be a more open person though. i wont go into detail just yet but i'm battling some personal demons and i'm trying to be more open about myself on a personal level in an effort to deal with said demons. that's hard since this is the internet and any keyboard jockey can act like a troll and ruin it for me in an instant. i have issues with rejection and trust.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hey man, don't worry. We're very welcoming here, and if any members give you beef, the mods got your back. Ain't to cliques here! Welcome here! I'm sure you'll come to enjoy it. What are your hobbies? Read any good books lately?

Pabst

Registered Member
hobbies....reading, listening to music, building model cars, cross stitch, collecting rocks/fossils, gardening, the list goes on but i cant remember it all.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
What kind of music do you listen to? I prefer metal but I like lots of folk/acoustic stuff as well. Then there's folk metal haha. Basically I like anything that requires some form of talent to have written and performed.

Pabst

Registered Member
almost anything. what i dont listen to is all forms of country, hip hop, top 40 stuff and R&B. i'll even listen to bagpipes.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I listen to some country, but it has to be a really good song with decent unique lyrics. Doc walker is classed as country but I listen to them. I agree, I don't listen to hiphop/gangster rap/ r and b

Status
Not open for further replies.