• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi

Jessy

Hi Everyone!

I'm Jessy. I'm a former Wizards of the Coast manager (yay for spending 40 hours a week surrounded by games and gamers!) and a DDR addict. I'm terrible at most video games, but I have fun trying -- mostly on the old systems. We own (and play) Duck Hunter on Nintendo, and I love that . . . and Crash Team Racing on the old PS -- my daughter was born knowing the theme music to that one since her dad and I played so much while I was pregnant! Yeah, I like the silly games more than the serious ones!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey Jessy!

Welcome to GameForum.com :)

DDR is good times. I never played it really but it was always fun watching others wear themselves out on it. :D

Duck Hunt is a classic. I can't play it anymore because I don't have my NES anymore though. :(

Anyway, feel free to have a look around and if you have any questions just ask!