Hi!!

L

LeBronIzHot

Hello Everybody

I am Diana and I am 16 years of age..

I live in Aus

Just to get somethings right here

My email is [email protected] (My brother's) I have to use his cause I lost my password

Drxx is my bro and I wanted to sign up on some cool sports sites and he told me to join

He is hell of a spammer (I agree)

We use the same computer so, its the same IP

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Lol, so if one of you fucks up, you both lose. Your chances of survival are slim.

Anyways . . . Welcome! Post and have fun!

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
You see how your brother acts, posts and does things around here? Do the EXACT opposite. Don't spam, actually THINK, and be an individual. Enjoy your stay at Fusion-Central. Hopefully your brother won't cause it so that both of you are banned.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
You see how your brother acts, posts and does things around here? Do the EXACT opposite. Don't spam, actually THINK, and be an individual. Enjoy your stay at Fusion-Central. Hopefully your brother won't cause it so that both of you are banned.
She is one smart girl, she ain't gonna spam here..

He is hell of a spammer (I agree)
Ohh..You said now..

Anyways..Welcome to Fusion Central
Have FUN

G

Godfather

And you think LeBron is hot? He is one of the ugliest players in the league.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Godfather said:
And you think LeBron is hot? He is one of the ugliest players in the league.
Thats not really a warm welcome but your the godfather so thats expected, anyways welcome to fusion central, kinda funny your DRXX big sister...just funny to me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and listen to what people said, do the opposite of your brother. By your intro you seem like a intelligent person. Enjoy yourself and welcome to the Fusion Central Family.