Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by eric, Aug 16, 2006.

1. eric

eric Guest

I am 60 yrs old a retired sports editor, Vietnam Vet (three purple hearts for not being fast enough), Went tothe University of Detroit and Got my BA in Communications, got an MA from Michigan (GO BLUE!), and my Doctorate in Education from Georgia Southern. Right now my full time job is caregiver for my wife who is fighting Brain Cancer and Alzheimers. Thanks to Vince Carter for theinvite.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to the forums Eric. We're a lax community here and we enjoy joking around, so keep a light heart and don't anyone serious basically :D

Other than that, have fun and welcome once again!

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to Fusion Central my friend, a growing community, hopefully you'll be an active member on these forums, by the looks of it, so far so good. I am truly sorry to hear about your wife, hopefully she'll get better soon. Enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Welcome to Fusion Central... being a war vet, you'll probably have a different view point than many people here, and I hope you'll become a major contributor on this site, sharing your experiences and views. I hope everything turns out well with your wife, but when you're not at her side, make sure you post here! lol

5. R.Lewis_52

R.Lewis_52 Guest

welcome to fc i hope you enjoy your time here and i will send prayer for your wife at church.

6. eric

eric Guest

Thank You all so much for the warm reception

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

mmmmmmm....more diversity....

welcome