Hi

N

noahath

Hi everyone, I was invited to join you all here from another Forum, as I'm told that the members here know how to have intelligent, civil and interesting discussions, which is something of a rarity on the net these days.

A bit about myself - I live in Brisbane, Australia, with a tremendous interest in US political history, particularly campaign history. Looking forward to engaging with you all.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, let's hope you'll remain active here at Fusion Central I can't wait to see your post in the mature discussion. Just watch out we have a lot of hard asses lol. Who loves to debate.

G

Gustavo

Welcome aboard. From your introduction it looks like you have knowledge. Interested to post with you.

Well if you're going to join, get involved! Start posting, there's no better way to make a name for yourself here and have a good discussion/debate than to get your foot in the door in a bunch of threads. Mature Discussion is where we discuss things maturely (what a surprise) which is probably what you're here for.

Welcome, and hopefully you'll actually post and such...