• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi................

D

DarknessWarrior

I'm not into really saying much about myself, but I'll say this much:

-I watch some anime, but not much

-I used to play YuGiOh, but I stopped playing for good with no intention of going back to it. I now play Magic the Gathering.

-I can argue most things dealing with politics. I hate Bush and his whole administration, and I'm glad Colin Powell was smart enough to leave.

-I watch some sports, namely basketball and football (NBA and NFL). My favorite team is the New Jersey Nets, and I used to be a huge Lakers fan. However, Kobe is worried about making his own legacy as opposed to making his WHOLE TEAM good.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi welcome to the forums, hopefully you will become an active member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can.

R

Ryan

Welcome. I agree with you on the Bush administration there. I despise Bush and I have no clue why they put him back in office. Also, not much of a b-ball fan, but I defiantly hate the Lakers, mainly because of Kobe. You're right, he's a self-centered, ball hogging punk who needs a lesson given to him. I dont know how to play Magic the Gathering. Maybe you can teach me?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to the forums have fun.