• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi Y'all!

Dekzper

Registered Member
Yeah, I'm not really a gamer nerd either. I just like running throught the house in a green hoodie chasing monsters with swords! LOL! Joking!

MindoverMaster

Registered Member
Hahaha. I scare my Dad easily. I'm just quiet when I walk. Then I speak up, he jumps. LOL

I hope those monsters aren't your kids! :lol: J/K

konboye

Registered Member
I'm on my computer most of the day, playing StarCraft 2. :)

But aside from that, I love camping. Comes natural when you are a previous Boy Scout. I'm just an assistant leader now.

Can't think of anything else atm, but I'm sure there's a lot more.

I wish I could rewind my scouting years, it was all kinds of fun. Good to know there is still somebody out there that still enjoys doing it.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hahaha. I scare my Dad easily. I'm just quiet when I walk. Then I speak up, he jumps. LOL

I hope those monsters aren't your kids! :lol: J/K
LMAO! :lol: (speak up, he jumps.). Kidz!? Hopefuly not till way after hs! :-o Maybe even longer, lol! :D

Dekzper

Registered Member
Sweet! :D What I love to C! New members with an awesome sense of humor!