• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi Y'all!

MindoverMaster

Registered Member
Is there a reason why there isn't any edit button? It would really clean up having to double post.

camellia89

Hi,
My name is camellia from australia. I am 22 years old and am still a student.
I want to join in this forum to learn more knowledge and have more friends.
Look forward to being a part of this community.

Impact

V.I.P.
Welcome dude. Your avatar made me lol so I figured i'd come check out your intro thread. Enjoy your stay here :)

Saffy

Registered Member
HI MoM.. hope you enjoy your time here ,, and welcome!:D:)

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to GF MoM... Mom!? :-o I hope she didn't join! Joking! :lol: Sounds like you're all about computers and videogames. Sweet! You'll prolly find tons of threads here on both... Games 4 sure!

Oh, and welcome to GF Camellia! :) You should start an intro thread so other people can welcome you properly. Just click the "New Thread" button!

MindoverMaster

Registered Member
Yeah, she's watching me right now! *looks over shoulder* Oh, no, nevermind...

I'm not a gamer nerd, but I do play some of them.

Dabs

Registered Member
Welcome MoM!
I was going to start out by saying...."hey, you must be from my neck of the woods"...as I use the word "y'all" a lot ~LoL~
But I see you are from Wisconsin :)