Hi world

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DiedxnxReborn, Jan 6, 2008.

1. DiedxnxReborn

DiedxnxReborn New Member

Sooo here it goes, my name is steve im 22, i live in farmingville, ny. my interests include gaming, music, women, anime, reading, chatting, meeting new people. i tend too enjoy life. I have a disability called duchenne muscular dystrophy that sucks but im still a badass! i have a big sense of humor and love too learn new stuff.

2. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

since i recruited thee, yea me, i shall be the first to say welcome and enjoy amigo

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome! Glad you joined up and I hope you like it here.

You share a bunch of common interests with a lot of the crowd here so you should fit in just fine! :)

Feel free to explore the place. Let me know if you need anything or have any questions.

4. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to General forums, there are various topics that hopefully will peek you interest. But I have to ask you explain the muscular dystrophy to me, I've heard of it before but forgot what it does to the body. Warm welcomes!

~Shwa

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Your name is Steve and you're 22? The fuck?

Anyway, welcome. *shiftyeyes*

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Contrary to popular belief, it IS possible for more than one person named Steve to be of the same age...

I mean, I've only met one Steve EVER in my entire life, so this is new to me too, but I'm warming up to the idea.

:D

7. Pax_Unum

Pax_Unum Registered Member

Hi DiedxnxReborn, it's nice meeting you... have fun. :D