• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi there.

Nicola

Registered Member
Thanks EEB! Is this site mainly US? My course sounded interesting, but now I know it's more about alkalinity of the soil than Pharoahs and hieroglyphs!

The forum I came from is very unwelcoming and hostile. I've grown tired of it and would like to become involved with a group with a better outlook I suppose. Even from my welcome I can see this place is already a more inviting place to be in!

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Thanks EEB! Is this site mainly US? My course sounded interesting, but now I know it's more about alkalinity of the soil than Pharoahs and hieroglyphs!

The forum I came from is very unwelcoming and hostile. I've grown tired of it and would like to become involved with a group with a better outlook I suppose. Even from my welcome I can see this place is already a more inviting place to be in!

I suppose it is mainly built around members from the US but we certainly do have a worldwide community with people from all corners of the globe.

Nicola

Registered Member
I imagine that can only enhance the forum. I find UK only forums to be a bit closed minded on certain issues. I've made a thread on World Cinema hoping to find out if there are any others here who share an interest!

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I imagine that can only enhance the forum. I find UK only forums to be a bit closed minded on certain issues. I've made a thread on World Cinema hoping to find out if there are any others here who share an interest!
Yeah, I agree, a worldwide community general gives a worldwide opinion and open opinion on many things.

That's what makes this forum one of the best around.

I certainly hope that you settle and enjoy the forum.

Nicola

Registered Member
Thanks, I do too! I'm looking forward to being able to see peoples' profiles and post without moderation too. At this rate I'll hit the 50th post quickly enough.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forum Nicola! It's great that you are studying Egyptian Archeology, I have a huge fascination with that and would love to talk to you about it one day.

Nicola

Registered Member
Brilliant! You're more than welcome anytime, I'm always happy to take any opportunity to enthuse! Nice to meet you. :)

laserlight

Registered Member
Hi I think you will like this forum, its really cool. =D the members are really cool too and very helpful. Btw, im new too and they only moderated 25 of my posts and maybe not even that many. =)

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
You reminded me of Nicola S. our member here on GF! I thought it was her spamming :lol: [j/k]

Anyway, welcome!
Why would I do a thing like that :rolleyes: :lol:

Welcome to the forum Nicola, hope you have a pleasant time here :thumbup: