• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi there

cbsgen4593

Just wanted to say that I just joined yesterday, and I think this forum is a great idea. However, I think that your posting requirements to get to higher levels is a bit steep. I guess I could just do a lot of extra replies and such to get there, but I am not like that. There really isn't all that much to talk about in level 1.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome cbsgen. You can post replies in any forum in any Level. You just can't make new threads in a Level until you are a member of that Level. Sorry for the confusion.

:cool:

kromsales

Registered Member
Hi :) Welcome. Jump on in and join the crazyness here ;) Your gonna love it! :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Welcome to the site cbsgen4593 hope you enjoy your stay. jump in anytime join the fun

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Welcome to the forums cbsgen4593

Nice auction you have running. as hybrix said, you can reply to any topic you can see, just not make new topic in the higher levels until you reach them.

Hope you enjoy the forums!

ecnotek

Registered Member
Welcome too cbsgen4593,
You will enjoy it here. I tell you this much, the people here are much better, in kindness, in sharing, in conversation than E--- Discussion Board.

Good Luck

cbsgen4593

Well, there is no actual confusion, just thought the amount of posts a little steep is all. I have been a member of different BB2 forums and none of them have levels. Oh, well, can't fight city hall, I guess.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Welcome to the boards! Trust me, before you know it you'll be in another level! Read some of these threads and you can't help but post replies on them and BAM! next thing ya know your a level 4!!

Enjoy yourself!