• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi there

Delinquent

Registered Member
Hi i'm Delinquent aka Scott Mc, i'm 23, from Yorkshire in the UK, i run an electrical business and i collect gameconsole/games, came over here from gaming complex aka x3gen. Pleasure to meet you all.

(side note i'm a bit miffed, i wanted to go on the arcade but 100 posts???:-o im only here for the games forum the others have little to no appeal it will take ages to get 100 after looking through the gaming section and seeing very little activity :shake:)

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh. You should have told me you were coming over. Anyone from GameComplex gets the bump to 100 privileges right off the bat. :)

Try now, and welcome btw!

Delinquent

Registered Member
Oh right cheers for the upgrade. Just had a closer look around here. Not a bad network not bad at all. Ill try drag members here from other places to try get the activity up on the various boards (kicking and screaming if must)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Check out the arcade games. We are always up for some good competition in there. Yeah there are six areas of the network. Not all of them get the same amount of traffic. Traffic here at GameForum has been steady but has been picking up lately. I have some killer plans for the near future too. :)

Delinquent

Registered Member
Ah good good. Aye just checked the arcade aint seen some good scores like those in a long while.

Good luck with the plans, any help or whatever.. well you know

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Welcome to GameForum and the NURV Forum Network.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Welcome, man. Feel free to be open-minded and opinionated. We're not all republicans here, ya know.

But, to be serious, nice to see some cross-board posting going on.

Delinquent

Registered Member
It's an electrical firm its only small, i have 3 employees and an Apprentice. Mainly contract to new builds and house hold tests and repairs. Hoping to expand to a couple more apprentices once mine passes all his exams.

Last edited: