Hi Out There!!

Lucylulu

Registered Member
My much older and not as pretty as me Friend Saffy.....she will kill me for that :lol: told me that you are really nice here so here I am as me and nice people get on well:D.Like Saffy im English and terribly posh and thats where we differ.....ok I jest;).Anyway good to be here!

Saffy

Registered Member
My much older and not as pretty as me Friend Saffy.....she will kill me for that :lol: told me that you are really nice here so here I am as me and nice people get on well:D.Like Saffy im English and terribly posh and thats where we differ.....ok I jest;).Anyway good to be here!
aha! so you finally made it ,, :shifteyes: did your batteries run out in your motorised chair:D:p Now go read the rules before you get us both kicked out before we start,,,, i being a more mature member of here now,,, (practically one while day) know all about this place now:D

Lucylulu

Registered Member
Welcome to GF Lucy.

Saffy is right, this is an awesome place.

Tell us what are your interests, hobbies and such!
Good of you to say Hi CG and good to meet you.Ok....I will tell you more about myself as time goes on as so much lol....but I will tell you this.I am animal mad.I had 13 Dogs at one point and down to 5 now...oops I mean 6 as today I bougt a tiny Yorkshire Terrier...Saffy named her....Precious.Shes fab and hope to get her picture here....maybe as my Avi!!Im a Cockney through and through and lived a life that reads like a good novel.....started to write a book but on hold at the mo but one day I will get there;)

Lucylulu

Registered Member
aha! so you finally made it ,, :shifteyes: did your batteries run out in your motorised chair:D:p Now go read the rules before you get us both kicked out before we start,,,, i being a more mature member of here now,,, (practically one while day) know all about this place now:D
Now pretend you like me and be nice....hard I know but try:D and also hope your going to be a lady as unlike yours truely you have no blue blood in you....or is it red....I get so confused at times lol.;)

Saffy

Registered Member
Now pretend you like me and be nice....hard I know but try:D and also hope your going to be a lady as unlike yours truely you have no blue blood in you....or is it red....I get so confused at times lol.;)
Its your age dear;):D:nod: at least i have some blood:cool::p

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Welcome on boards, Honolulu!

I think it's your turn to ask Saffy if you should to stay here or not.
I'm sure she already has the answer.