• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi - new to forum

walkdon

Hi I am new here, and am looking for ways to make money at home. My physical disability makes it hard to get out and work. Any tips and ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF! Sorry to hear about your physical disability. There are plenty of ways to make money at home. I am sure of that.

I will try to put some stuff together. :)

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi Walkdon. Welcome to GF. Lots of opinions and advice to be found around here. Why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself? We can always get to your question in another section of the forum, like the advice board. Maybe some background to help us give you advice? How old are you? Have you studied, where are you from, etc.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
There are alot of companies that allow you to work from home, just got be careful about the bad ones out there though. Just make sure it has https on the the address bar when you apply. Anyways, welcome to the jungle.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello & welcome to GF! :) There's prolly members here that do/have worked at home before. If you start a thread about it, for advice, you can prolly learn a lot and find a good way to do it! C U in the threads!

walkdon

Hi Walkdon. Welcome to GF. Lots of opinions and advice to be found around here. Why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself? We can always get to your question in another section of the forum, like the advice board. Maybe some background to help us give you advice? How old are you? Have you studied, where are you from, etc.
Thanks to those that replied to my thread. A little more about me: I am 60 years old, and have been on SSDI since 1998 with multiple neurological disorders. I worked as a part time bookkeeper for 11 years, but lost the job in July. Prior to that job, experience has been in accounting. Bookkeeping is my love! Since my health is declining, it would be better if I could find a legitimate work at home job. Thanks for listening!

Dabs

Registered Member
Welcome walkdon...sorry to hear about your condition.
Seems like accounting and/or bookkeeping would be rather a simple job to be able to do at home....I wish you the best in finding that perfect job...if I come across anything, I will gladly share with you :)

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Welcome sweetie,

Hope you find the answers you're looking for :) Or the inspiration you need.

The best of luck <3