Hi, my name's Alex and I'm a LOLaholic...

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
It started about 6 years ago. After losing my job I found the only thing that kept me going was searching internet forums and looking for humorous pictures of things with captions pointing out how humorous they were. I started out with the light stuff, Cats looking confused, Dogs failing to catch a frisbee. I thought, what's the harm? It's not hurting anyone... or so I thought.

Soon I found myself incapable of thinking about anything other than where my next LOL was coming from. I ignored my wife, my kids... I even smashed a toaster with my bare hands because I thought it was being too serious. The light stuff wasn't cutting it anymore, every day I was pushing it further. Girls falling over, stills of the special olympics, animal rights activists being mauled by the very Tigers they were trying to save... I didn't care who's expense it was at, as long as I got my fix. My wife left and took the kids which only made things worse, I started getting into FAIL pictures pretty hard.

Then it finally happened. I laughed My Ass off. When I woke up the Doctor said some neighbour found me Rolling on the floor laughing in some sort of trance with my ass in the opposite corner of the room. They managed to re-attach my left cheek but it was too late for the right. It was totally "Pwned".

I promised the wife I'd give rehab a shot so here I am. I hope you guys can help...

Last edited:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
It started about 6 years ago. After losing my job I found the only thing that kept me going was searching internet forums and looking for humerous pictures of things with captions pointing out how humerous they were. I started out with the light stuff, Cats looking confused, Dogs failing to catch a frisbee. I thought, what's the harm? It's not hurting anyone... or so I thought.

Soon I found myself incapable of thinking about anything other than where my next LOL was coming from. I ignored my wife, my kids... I even smashed a toaster with my bare hands because I thought it was being too serious. The light stuff wasn't cutting it anymore, every day I was pushing it further. Girls falling over, stills of the special olympics, animal rights activists being mauled by the very Tigers they were trying to save... I didn't care who's expense it was at, as long as I got my fix. My wife left and took the kids which only made things worse, I started getting into FAIL pictures pretty hard.

Then it finally happened. I laughed My Ass off. When I woke up the Doctor said some neighbour found me Rolling on the floor laughing in some sort of trance with my ass in the opposite corner of the room. They managed to re-attach my left cheek but it was too late for the right. It was totally "Pwned".

I promised the wife I'd give rehab a shot so here I am. I hope you guys can help...
I think I love you

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Just give in and know it.
Do you know what....you're right....I DO Love you....I really think we could be great together...I would help you with your loladdiction....I'd sit up and make captions with you ALL NIGHT LONG....

I'm so glad I got that off my chest....

<3