• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi my name is Nanner

Nanner

Registered Member
and I just bought a zillion dollars worth of stuff on eBay. :lol:

Waving....HI EVERYBODY! Thought I'd pop in and see what's up over here. Been a loooooooong time!

Busy with the kid and summer and all that good stuff. Hubby and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary in a few weeks with a big 'ol bash. Vow renewal, meal, DJ, dance....the whole works. I still don't have a cake though :-/

Other than that life has pretty much been same ol same ol except the older the kid gets the more running around I get to do.

Now off to more of the forum to see what I've missed. See you there!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi Nanner, good to see you again!

That sounds like a fun anniversary. DJ's and dances are always fun. I actually used to DJ for wedding dances and receptions a few years ago so I know firsthand the difference between having all that and not. :D

I think last we heard from you you were headed to Disney World.. We just figured you decided to move there! :nod:

Nanner

Registered Member
Hiya Andrew!

LOL BTDT living by Disney World. Although I'd love to move back (I think it's cooler there than here right now)! the hubby doesn't think it's such a great idea......NO FAIR! Gee that must have been a few trips ago. I'll have to check just how long it has been since I've been here!

BTW you all have MADE me head over to Bidz and buy a bracelet cuz the site was mentioned in one of the forums. Are you happy now? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya nanner lady...:) Long time no see..
I thought that you didn't love us anymore :shake:
But now your back :lol: Don't be such a stranger :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Awwwwww...look what the cat dragged in.

Nice seeing your name back on the boards Nanner.:nod:

Nanner

Registered Member
Thanks! Nice to be back! So what's everybody been up to?

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Hey Nanner. Good to see you again.

About the only thing I have been up to is looking for a new job. :(