Hi....I'm Puckhead58

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Puckhead58, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Puckhead58

Puckhead58 Registered Member

Hey guys. Since I'm new here I just thought I would give you a little history about me so you know what your dealing with...lol.

I'm 29 years old, I'm from Prince Edward Island, I am a die-hard Habs fan....GO HABS GO....lol....I used to play goalie when I played hockey but knee and ankle injuries have made it impossible to play anymore. I love golf, softball, baseball and hockey the most, but I do like other sports too. I'm a smart-ass at times but I mean no harm. I love to laugh and make others laugh too....I have a great sense of humour so feel free to make jokes.

Well thats me. I look forward to getting to know you all!!

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Look like you put this in the wrong place, but I know it will be moved soon. Anyway welcome to the site and seems you will be hanging in the sports section a lot which I think other members shall enjoy.

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Do you have any other interests besides sports?

Welcome to the forums.

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

hooray for smartasses!! welcome

5. Puckhead58

Well some other interests are: Girls...I love everything about girls...lol. I like watching movies, tv, tinkering around with computers, camping, drinking a few beers on the weekend, going out to the bars and listening to live bands, concerts, smokin a little green...hehe, going for long drives on a nice sunny day, going to the beach and relaxing.

I'm a pretty easy going guy and I enjoy doing just about anything as long as its fun, I'm with friends or family and its not too dangerous...lol.

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Said it before but here's official haha: Welcome to GF!

7. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh sweet. I love camping. Do you go very often?

I used to go every other weekend, but haven't been in a couple of years.

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I've always wanted to visit PEI.... not exactly sure why but it has always been one of those places I've wanted to check out.

Glad to see we've got another hockey fan on the boards! Although I dont think we needed another Habs fan :hah: Welcome aboard, hopefully you stick around long enough for the NHL season to start!

9. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh no, another Habs fan! I guess you and Babe Ruth will get along just fine =)

I am a Caps fan!

Sounds like you are definitely going to make a nice addition here to GF!

So have fun, and I'll see you around the boards!

10. Puckhead58

I've only gone camping once this summer. I work 2 jobs so I don't always have the time to get away. You should come to PEI sometime and we'll go....;) lol.
    ------

Well I've lived on PEI my whole life and I wouldn't have it any other way. People who visit here say how beautiful and peaceful it is and most of them come back because they love the laid back lifestyle.

Come visit sometime...you'll never want to leave...I swear..lol.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009