• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi im new

laserlight

Registered Member
Hi im new here. I like music sports and cooking =)

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hey laserlight! Glad to see you have joined the forum! What type of things do you like to cook?

laserlight

Registered Member
Hi! =) I dont know what happened to my other post so im going to try again. I can cook eggs and bacon and even helped cook chicken. I really like cooking and I want to learn to bake stuff too. I want to be a chef. =D

Ivan

Registered Member
Hey :) Welcome to GF !

Subforums about food and cooking also exist, so you could discuss about your experiences there :)

Last edited:

laserlight

Registered Member
Thanks and thanks for the welcome! =) I found the cooking threads last night. i cant find a way to put up my profile picture and my photo gallery wont show pictures either. do i need more posts to do that?

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Thanks and thanks for the welcome! =) I found the cooking threads last night. i cant find a way to put up my profile picture and my photo gallery wont show pictures either. do i need more posts to do that?
Yep, should be good to go very soon though.** And if you thought your posts are disappearing it's because new members' posts sometimes get moderated and need approval. But you've got enough posts now so that should no longer happen (it's just an anti-spam measure, helps us keep the board clean). sorry for the inconvenience.

anyway, welcome to GF! :)

**though, I've a feeling the photo gallery is glitchy at the moment. we're waiting on admin to fix that but he's very busy working on stuff right now.

laserlight

Registered Member
Thanks Rebeccaaa! :) That's a really cool name, it looks like someone is yelling it. i uploaded my profile picture last night so ill watch and see if it pops up some time.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hello laserlight, welcome here. What made you pick the name laserlight? It's fairly unique and original. That makes me think you'll be a wonderful addition to this forum.

laserlight

Registered Member
Hello laserlight, welcome here. What made you pick the name laserlight? It's fairly unique and original. That makes me think you'll be a wonderful addition to this forum.
wow thanks! =) I use laserlight at all the forums i joined. Ive seen laser shows at concerts and on youtube and i love lasers! i have a rythm guitar too and i can play it and i want to be in a band. =D

peeter

Hello everyone This is Peeter, I am new to this forum site and I found this site full of interesting discussions. I am here to share and exchange my views with you.