• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi...I'm new here :P

Nanner

Registered Member
:lol: OK not new but geeezzzz this guy.....Andrew....he sends me emails and then I pop in and for some reason I go away again. (write me daily maybe)? :nod:

:::WAVING::: HI everyone! Just started peeking but I see quite a few names that I remember!

Besides...this little area looks pretty lonely.

Geeezzz what a teeny little aviator you have.....

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are you referring to the contest email? I was having trouble with that and wasn't even positive if it even went out.. :D

Anyway, welcome back for the 234th time! :) Always good to see you here. Check out the new forums and see what you think! :nod:

Nanner

Registered Member
Yes the contest email. Actually I got two of them :D

I didn't realize there was a general forum so that caught my interest and here I am.

Nah I think it's only my 178th time back?

Looks good so far! Wish it wasn't (past) bedtime and my laptop battery wasn't dying.....I'll come back and check more out tomorrow!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya nanner. Long time no see.
Look we got another place to play!
Come back soon..There alot of things to do in here :D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
*Scratches head*

New?

*Stops scratching*

Oh, wait. Sarcasm. Nice.

Heh, welcome back dude. Any kind of action is welcomed.

Nanner

Registered Member
*Scratches head*

New?

*Stops scratching*

Oh, wait. Sarcasm. Nice.

Heh, welcome back dude. Any kind of action is welcomed.

<-----Just for you :nod: (We need bigger aviators)!

And that is "Dudette" thankyouverymuch :D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
:) I know it's dudette. I call everyone dude, no matter what sex, race, or species. :p

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I thought I'd give my "welcome back" a day or two....kinda makes it more meaningful that way.:lol:

*hangs head in shame* yeah I did forget to reply the day I saw this thread....*sigh*...old age.

Nanner

Registered Member
Old age? HA! You'll never get old....you'll just turn into a more mature witch and be a better haunted house ahhhhhh "person" :nod:

Nice to "see" you again!!! You been keeping these people in line here while I was gone? :rolleyes:

Sheeeshhhh how quickly they forget the little people who only pop in like once a year ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 2
E Introductions 4
D Introductions 5
0 Introductions 4
Sp0ilsport Introductions 8