• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi I'm Heather

heatherpetersen

Hi all I am Heather Petersen. I am 29 I have 3 kids. and a single mom.
I work full time, Two different jobs. It could be three jobs considering I am a single mom, I could say I have 2 full time jobs. I just wanted to introduce myself and also thank lucideous venus* I hope I got that right *for refering me to the site. I plan to do alot of reading and posting as I love forums..... I hope everyone has lots a luck on there auctions

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hello heatherpeterson glad to meet you hope you have tons of fun on the site

Mina

Registered Member
Hi Heather and welcome to our Forum!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have :) If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to PM me and I will help in any way that I can

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
welcome to the forum heather....you were close with the name...andrew will figure it out..thanks for remembering me