Hi I'm Charaf

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by charnet3d, Feb 23, 2009.

1. charnet3d

charnet3d New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, My name is Charaf, and I hope I can find what I want and need here.
    If anybody know somewhere where I can find some hot and Nice threads, he can tell me about it, I'll be very greetful. ^^

See you all soon ;)

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hey, welcome to GF. :hi:

(But what do you mean by hot and nice threads :lol:?)

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Hello there and welcome. I looked at your flag and I think of tajine and couscous...yummy. What are your interests?

4. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Welcome to the forum. Make sure you stick around. No one likes a one-time newbie.

5. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Check out 'New Posts' and welcome to GF bud!

6. charnet3d

charnet3d New Member

thanks a lot friends ^^ that's nice, if anybody wants to taste that yummy Courcous ans Tajine, my home's doors are open :p Couscous is made every friday..
    and miss Rebecca don't worry hot doesn't mean HOT, but just theads with Interesting subjects hehe..
    Well, I'm into Software engineering, I study it at College, and I love everything about art, music Creativity and ... some Psychology and self-improvement :p

See y'all soon ;)

7. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

ohhh, you seem fun already! glad you're here!

8. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi there! :hi: Welcome to General Forum! Hope you like it here, it's a great place to be!

Have fun!

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

That's the first time I've seen that flag, Morocco, interesting. Not interesting as General Forum. :)

Welcome.