Hi, I sin boldly

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sinsboldly, Jul 3, 2007.

1. sinsboldly

sinsboldly Guest

Hey, I am into politics and somewhere to the left of the Dalai Lama in Libralism and pass up Gandhi in libertarianism.
    I am not shy to let you know my opinions, but I am not looking to convert anyone.
    You will probably find me in the politics section

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Which means this is the only time we'll cross paths.

Welcome to fusion!.

3. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

Welcome to FC.

Well it sounds like you and I will be crossing paths out there.
    I'm looking forward to it, stick around awhile and I think you'll enjoy it here.

4. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Assuming you're a compassionate individual like the two individuals you mentioned, I have no worries. I hope you enjoy the Mature Discussion section, along with all the other sections and various goodies this forum has.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey!

Welcome to Fusion-Central! You seem like a interesting guy. Enjoy your time here with us!

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome!!! I'd like to officialy welcome you to Fusion Central. Like Alex said you seem to be a very interesting person. Hopefully you'll stick with us in the long run and become a regular member that can help this community grow and bring it to bigger and better things in the future. I know you'll be hanging in the politics section most of your time here, but we do have other great sections so make sure that you check them out aswell. Anywho that's all for now. Enjoy your stay here and i'll see ya around.

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

You had me at "left" :D welcome to FC

8. sinsboldly

sinsboldly Guest

thanks! I am having some technical difficulties with the site, but striving to figure it all out.

Merle