Hi / Hallo !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mateusz, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Mateusz

Mateusz New Member

Hi...
    I'm warning - i'd like use broken English language, so have your indulgence ;)
    My name is Mateusz(Matthew), i born on 5 March 1995, so i 14 years old.
    At this time, i lives on BiaƂystok on Poland.
    I don't like learn English, but i must learn him... My rank/mark from English language is 4 of 6, that's not bad.
    I would like use my language not only lesson in school, i think, you help me to this section.
    Except English, i start learns a German language. About 5 weeks ago, i learn first word...
    A small demonstration of my skills
    Ich HeiBe Mateusz. Ich bin vierzehn Jahre alt. ...
    Du magst fusBball?
    Ech...
    I think, you laughing now, from me... That's no funny! xd I learns English 6 year, but, i often sleeps on his lesson...
    I hope you will help me better understand English ;)
    Greet from Poland
    Mateusz/Matthew :)

2. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Then you'd better start paying attention during English class bud ^^
    Care to share your hobbies and interests with us?

Welcome to GF Matt!

3. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

Welcome to GF.com, Mateusz!

We'll be glad to help you with your English skills, and hopefully we'll have some good discussions along the way.

I look forward to learning a thing or two about Poland!

4. Mateusz

Mateusz New Member

I will try to :)

Sure! For my age, i have a strange interest.Second World War fascinated me, the contribution of the Third Reich, and the Red Army, and philosophy, some linguistics(medic?), and programming.
    I like plays football , coding(programming) map for GTA, go into the my town :)

If possible,i try to write in the forum to set a signature that : i am not a native Englishman.

Excuse me, nor, if I use such as "go" instead of "going" or "play" instead of "played" - you have an awful lot of time (probably 7), and U is the only Polish language - 3

I think, i maybe can learning you about Polish, but, what do you want know? :)

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

You are getting there with your English ;)

Spend some time here and you're English will be fluent in no time.

Welcome to the forum.