• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi from Portugal :D

alapimba

Registered Member
Hello,
i'm a new user, i live in lisbon, Portugal.
I end in this forum while i was searching for weird auction (like other members i guess :hmph: )
I didn't read a lot of threads yet so i don't have many things to say yet.
I just hope to have lots of fun in this forums and who knows learn a bit (i just don't know about what... lol)
I have a few "weird" things here maybe one day i'll try to sell them :)

See ya

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
wow Portugal! : )

welcome to the boards and hope you enjoy it here. It's a great place to hang out and all the people here are very friendly.

doubles2004

Registered Member
A big welcome to you alapimba. from the state of Texas here also. enjoy your stay

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Welcome to the forums!! I know you will like it here everyone is So nice around here! Hope to see you around the boards!

alapimba

Registered Member
woow i have never been so welcomed in any forum that i join :eek:
Thanks a lot to everyone :)

p.s. my english is not perfect so forgive me for all the errors that i'll write in the future ;)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
alapimba said:
woow i have never been so welcomed in any forum that i join :eek:
Thanks a lot to everyone :)

p.s. my english is not perfect so forgive me for all the errors that i'll write in the future ;)

Dont worry about it! I am full blooded english and can't get it right half the time! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 6
Vidic15 Sports 3