• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi from Mr & Mrs Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
How dare you speak like this!?
It's simple. I have an opinion bassed on real-life experience. All female schools tend to clique togehter more than co-ed and all male scholes. I was there. I've been in all three. I've experienced them all.

Gender stereotypes are being constantly reinforced and you're not doing anyone a favor by doing so yourself! Sexist men like you are why guys like me can't find a decent woman!
Seriously? You're going to attack who I am as a person in real life and you have absolutely no clue who I or what I stand for? I stand for equal rights more than any other person on this forum. I dare you to find a single poster/veteran of this place that will say that I see life in stereotypes, with bias, or with any kind of favoritisim towards ANY classification of human being. You, sir, can suck my dick for assuming that I'm the kind of person that would consider any single person to be anything less than unique in their own way.

What? Oh right, that last part probably took my "rant" too far to be believable, since the ladies are all over me (despite the favor not being returned). Thanks for being the butt of my facetiousness, DaStevenz.
You spelled my real name wrong. Nice try at being pretentious on top of facetious and self-righteous.

No one's saying we don't want you here
I am. Stop speaking for me.

[Mr. Smith seems] like an interesting guy
I agree 100% but that doesn't effect the quality of his posts or his likeability on GF.

It's when you act whiny or or entitled that people don't like you here, and, believe me, it's nothing personal, we don't like when *anyone* acts like that.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Last edited:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Why is this thread still open? It really shouldn't be.

Arathald

Registered Member
It's simple. I have an opinion bassed on real-life experience. All female schools tend to clique togehter more than co-ed and all male scholes. I was there. I've been in all three. I've experienced them all.

Seriously? You're going to attack who I am as a person in real life and you have absolutely no clue who I or what I stand for? I stand for equal rights more than any other person on this forum. I dare you to find a single poster/veteran of this place that will say that I see life in stereotypes, with bias, or with any kind of favoritisim towards ANY classification of human being. You, sir, can suck my dick for assuming that I'm the kind of person that would consider any single person to be anything less than unique in their own way.

You spelled my real name wrong. Nice try at being pretentious on top of facetious and self-righteous.
I hope you didn't miss that the first part of my post was in no way serious. At all. I used the word facetious very intentionally to indicate this: Facetious | Define Facetious at Dictionary.com (Also, I kind of thought the 'not being able to get a decent woman', coupled with my follow-up, made it clear that I was entirely kidding -- if you didn't catch me saying it elsewhere, or the implication in that next sentence, I'm gay, so I'm obviously not concerned about finding a decent woman :p )

I am. Stop speaking for me.
Which is why I corrected myself immediately after. Context is key.

Also, apologies for misspelling your name, apparently, I can't read.

edit:
Post #69 for me.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I was just about to say that it looked to me as though Arathald were kidding in #30, with perhaps a penchant for perplexingly perpendicular wordplay in play.

Reactions: Doc
Status
Not open for further replies.