• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi from Mr & Mrs Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Seeing as I can't post with my own username because the admin here is crap...I thought I'd sign on my wifes.

The thankyou to the honest, genuine people here still stands.

But, admin and moderators...

WHAT THE FUCK are you guys doing?

I STILL can't post without being moderated! Over 30 posts is bloody ridiculous.
I send PMs only to be told by Rebeccaaa that nothing can be done, Babe-Ruth can't even be arsed to reply, And as for the 'Admin'...
Sometimes he replies, then he treats myself and my wife as a fucking joke by leaving my questions unanswered and asking for a real name.

My wife has given up on this site now because she doesn't feel comfortable in such a badly managed, hostile environment.

ALL I ASKED FOR WAS A LITTLE EXPLANATION?
I wanted to know why my 30+ posts were being moderated.

You couldn't even show any decency and answer that could you?

I've got one final question...

Do you treat ALL new members like this?

P.S.

If any of you actually bothered to give us a chance and got to know us you would have realised that we are two different people.

MR SMITH
This should be good

:popcorn:

Mr-Smith

Registered Member
I lost my temper because of poblems with my account.
Hybrix could not see the problem, and many of my PMs were initially not replied to.
I got frustrated as I'm sure many others would.
There is a proper apology in the lounge for those who wish to read it.
I admit my mistakes, I apolosie for them. But don't ask me to apologise twice.
Again no offence was intended to all that warmly welcomed us.

Saffy

Registered Member
Seeing as I can't post with my own username because the admin here is crap...I thought I'd sign on my wifes.

The thankyou to the honest, genuine people here still stands.

But, admin and moderators...

WHAT THE FUCK are you guys doing?

I STILL can't post without being moderated! Over 30 posts is bloody ridiculous.
I send PMs only to be told by Rebeccaaa that nothing can be done, Babe-Ruth can't even be arsed to reply, And as for the 'Admin'...
Sometimes he replies, then he treats myself and my wife as a fucking joke by leaving my questions unanswered and asking for a real name.

My wife has given up on this site now because she doesn't feel comfortable in such a badly managed, hostile environment.

ALL I ASKED FOR WAS A LITTLE EXPLANATION?
I wanted to know why my 30+ posts were being moderated.

You couldn't even show any decency and answer that could you?

I've got one final question...

Do you treat ALL new members like this?

P.S.

If any of you actually bothered to give us a chance and got to know us you would have realised that we are two different people.

MR SMITH
ahh shame,, looks like crossed wires,, so hopefully it will get sorted ,, :)

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Lol @ how they haven't been back. :hah:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Lol @ how they haven't been back. :hah:
Funny that, since last I saw of Mr-Smith was when he PMd me asking me to approve this thread. In my reply I wrote on the end 'Clever/Earth' so see the kind of reaction it got (just a suspicion) and he has done a runner ever since. :lol:

Though, that doesn't really say anything since it's only been one day.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Didn't he make an apology in Sub-Talk yesterday? I could've swore I saw it somewhere.

Mr-Smith

Registered Member
If I was able to make just one post without it being held for moderation it would have been different. ALL of my posts seem to be taking hours to be cleared by a moderator.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
If I was able to make just one post without it being held for moderation it would have been different. ALL of my posts seem to be taking hours to be cleared by a moderator.
You're still going on about that? Hybrix already said it was a bug and a misunderstanding and has checked several times to ensure that your posts aren't being moderated.

Troll? Noob? Either way something isn't right here and you have absolutely no right to be rude to anyone on this forum. It won't get you far in a place that's more cliquey than an all girls' high school.

Arathald

Registered Member
...that's more cliquey than an all girls' high school.
How dare you speak like this!? Gender stereotypes are being constantly reinforced and you're not doing anyone a favor by doing so yourself! Sexist men like you are why guys like me can't find a decent woman!

What? Oh right, that last part probably took my "rant" too far to be believable, since the ladies are all over me (despite the favor not being returned). Thanks for being the butt of my facetiousness, DaStevenz.

But seriously, Mr-Smith, calm down a little bit. This is the internet, and not one of those I'm-gonna-lose-my-job-if-this-doesnt-work corners or the oh-so-juicy I'm-gonna-lose-my-job-if-my-boss-ever-catches-me-on-this-at-work corners, but rather just a place to hang out, relax and unwind. No one's saying we don't want you here -- well, maybe someone said that, but it's not entirely true, so, please, bear with me -- you seem like an interesting guy, and you could add some unique flavor to this place. It's when you act whiny or or entitled that people don't like you here, and, believe me, it's nothing personal, we don't like when *anyone* acts like that. Please understand that the mods are people, just like you or me, with jobs, and things to do, and certain corners of the web to visit. They volunteer their valuable time and energy not to exercise power over us, but to so graciously serve us. So, please, be patient if something goes a little haywire with the site, don't panic when a mod makes an honest mistake, and try to understand that certain systems are in place for reasons that neither of us knows, but that surely exist, since the mods don't strike me as the types to make arbitrary frustrating rules for no good reason. Welcome to the forums. Let's try to get started off on a better foot, now, shall we?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.