• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi from Mr & Mrs Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
So, do you have alternate names we should refer to you by so not to cause confusion with the whole "Mr and Mrs Smith" thing? For example, first names? :D
Mr. and Mrs... :rolleyes:

Anyway... welcome!

Bliss

Sally Twit
They don't want to share their photos so I doubt they'll share their first names, Brix. Maybe they are the real Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

Mrs-Smith

Registered Member
Seeing as I can't post with my own username because the admin here is crap...I thought I'd sign on my wifes.

The thankyou to the honest, genuine people here still stands.

But, admin and moderators...

WHAT THE FUCK are you guys doing?

I STILL can't post without being moderated! Over 30 posts is bloody ridiculous.
I send PMs only to be told by Rebeccaaa that nothing can be done, Babe-Ruth can't even be arsed to reply, And as for the 'Admin'...
Sometimes he replies, then he treats myself and my wife as a fucking joke by leaving my questions unanswered and asking for a real name.

My wife has given up on this site now because she doesn't feel comfortable in such a badly managed, hostile environment.

ALL I ASKED FOR WAS A LITTLE EXPLANATION?
I wanted to know why my 30+ posts were being moderated.

You couldn't even show any decency and answer that could you?

I've got one final question...

Do you treat ALL new members like this?

P.S.

If any of you actually bothered to give us a chance and got to know us you would have realised that we are two different people.

MR SMITH

Last edited:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seeing as I can't post with my own username because the admin here is crap...I thought I'd sign on my wifes.

The thankyou to the honest, genuine people here still stands.

But, admin and moderators...

WHAT THE FUCK are you guys doing?

I STILL can't post without being moderated! Over 30 posts is bloody ridiculous.
I send PMs only to be told by Rebeccaaa that nothing can be done, Babe-Ruth can't even be arsed to reply, And as for the 'Admin'...
Sometimes he replies, then he treats myself and my wife as a fucking joke by leaving my questions unanswered and asking for a real name.

My wife has given up on this site now because she doesn't feel comfortable in such a badly managed, hostile environment.

ALL I ASKED FOR WAS A LITTLE EXPLANATION?
I wanted to know why my 30+ posts were being moderated.

You couldn't even show any decency and answer that could you?

I've got one final question...

Do you treat ALL new members like this?

P.S.

If any of you actually bothered to give us a chance and got to know us you would have realised that we are two different people.

MR SMITH
Ok, calm down. As I told you in PM, your account is NOT moderated. I have just checked this again to confirm. You are in good standing and able to post freely.

Please check before posting a rant like that. Also, if for some reason you are still getting moderated then let me know. It is a bug if that's the case, because I can't see any reason why you should be getting moderated.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I didn't tell you nothing could be done. I said I was sorry about it all and that I would ask admin for you and get to you back as soon as I could.

I'm sure if you are two different people you understandably don't take kindly to being called a troll but you have to step back and see it from our perspective, too. Insulting posts like the one you just made are probably not the best idea right now.

:welcome:

Last edited:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Mr. Smith is a noob. Mrs. Smith is cool though.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I like how you're completely rude to everyone and then call US hostile.
As for your PM's being ignored. Did you ever stop to think that maybe they weren't online, maybe they were busy or maybe they were trying to find a solution?
Stop thinking that you should be treated like bloody royalty.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like how you're completely rude to everyone and then call US hostile.
As for your PM's being ignored. Did you ever stop to think that maybe they weren't online, maybe they were busy or maybe they were trying to find a solution?
Stop thinking that you should be treated like bloody royalty.
He's just frustrated because he was told that he was no longer moderated but it turned out he was. It's not a big deal really, just a misunderstanding.

Anyway, let's try to pick things back up on a better foot. Everything should be fine now. I don't believe harm was meant by either side.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Just a big misunderstanding. I am sure he will come to apologise quicker than he came here to rant and hate on the good mods of GF. Then all will be fine in the land of GF again! The End!!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Wow I was about to give the Smiths a warm welcome but after reading the rude post, I changed my mind.
It's funny how you can get immediately angry and rant like that.
It's really disrespectful, especially towards the Mods and Admin who do a great job on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.