Hi from Mr & Mrs Smith

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mr-Smith, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr-Smith

Mr-Smith Registered Member

Hey eveyone.
    As the title suggests, it gives two names.
    My wife and I have made a few posts already but thought we'd introduce ourselves in the right place.
    I hope to be able to join in some of the forum discussions and just have a little relaxing fun.

Mr Smith

2. Mrs-Smith

Mrs-Smith Registered Member

Hiya all, thought I would formally introduce myself, even though I have been rambling on numerous other threads so far already..hehe sorry I always did get things the wrong way round lol so far I think this is a great site with a real nice atmosphere. Look forward to getting to know you all better. :) xx

3. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I have a copy of that movie. I rented it and then never returned.

4. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Welcome, Smiths!

Glad to have you here.

We'll treat this as the formal intro thread, even though you've been posting. :) What are some of your interests or hobbies? What do you do as far as work, life, etc.? Tell us a little about yourselves!

5. Mrs-Smith

Mrs-Smith Registered Member

lol it is cool ain't it. I like the fight seen they have when they neighbours think they are killing each other and call the police when they are really making out and answer the door with bruises and cut lips...haha. Made me laugh.:lol:

6. Mr-Smith

Mr-Smith Registered Member

Thanks for the welcome Unity.
    There isn't really much to tell, we have a laptop each and both enjoy computers and video games, and spending time with each other.
    I'm mad about cars, and Mrs Smith of course.
    Meanwhile she is going mad waiting for Fallout New Vegas. She loves her games.

7. Hissa

Hissa Registered Member

Welcome Mr & Mrs Smith!
    Enjoy your time with us!:nod:

8. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Welcome to GF.
    Other than liking games (Mrs.) and liking cars (Mr.), what else do you think you will take interest in here on GF? What discussions attracted you here?

Where are the two of you joining us from? How long have you been Mr. and Mrs?

9. Saffy

Saffy Registered Member

welcome to both of you!!,, Although Mrs Smith has been on my x factor thread i see:D Hope you both stick around and enjoy!:D

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

So, do you have alternate names we should refer to you by so not to cause confusion with the whole "Mr and Mrs Smith" thing? For example, first names? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.