• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi from Merc's girlfriend

Nirokusan

Registered Member
Yep, it's the one and only girlfriend of Merc. Guessing he's somewhat of a celebrity around these parts. ;P

But anyways, now Bliss can stop hounding me to join this place and can start hounding me to make enough posts to join the shenanigans in the chat room. Or something like that.

Yeah I don't know what to put in this. Oh well.

Ask me things you've always wanted to know about Merc. Go go go!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Only person that believes Merc is a celebrity around these parts is Merc himself ;)

In all seriousness though, welcome to the forums.

Tell us about yourself, what are some of your interest, type of music you listen too, ect.

Cheers!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Merc believes in his own hype but nobody else does but that's a different story haha

Anyway seriously, welcome to the site! Glad Merc introduced you to GF.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I have heard that Merc is a celebrity in parts of his own head... :lol:

Welcome to the forum though! I've already informally met you in chat at one point or another; I look forward to seeing your posts...like BR had said, tell us a little bit about yourself, your interests, etc.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Hi Kim! I'm the dirty lesbian/red head you've seen in chat a few times. Glad to see you joined. :)

Nirokusan

Registered Member
Currently have Merc chattering in my ear, but I'll try to form some semblance of response in between the sounds of response. :p

Not much to tell about myself, really. Just an art major from UMass Boston on the path to being resigned to a life of scraping by.

I play WoW. Not as much lately as I hit that wall of burn out. It's not hard all that difficult to find my character there... Started playing Skyrim now that the hype has died down and my hands aren't stuck in Oblivion mode (trying to hit default-Q for auto-run and getting the favorite window, hitting default-f to put the weapon away and getting my camera warping around like a cat after a laser pointer, etc etc).

Been listening to ridiculous amounts of Beethoven lately thanks to one of my college classes and the online database the school offers that has all the classical music I could ever want. Om nom nom.

I also have a Darth Vader tattoo.

Just 'cause.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really hope that you don't like the same sport teams as he does. If so, then you're already on my bad side, lol. Kidding.

Also, don't listen to whatever he says if he does read this post.

Nirokusan

Registered Member
Sports? What is sports?

Really though, I'm kinda defaulted to the standard New England teams since that's all I'm really exposed to. Thus, I hate the Giants, Jets, and Yankees. I call Merc my bear because I met him around the time the Bruins were doing the whole Stanley Cup thingermajig and he had a beard like them, thus he is Bear.

Baseball is boring and basketball is useless.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I really hope that you don't like the same sport teams as he does. If so, then you're already on my bad side, lol. Kidding.

Also, don't listen to whatever he says if he does read this post.
Kim, this is Biz. He is allergic to Boston and everything Boston. But that's mainly because we whoop his favorite sports teams quite often.