Hi from France !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Manager, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Manager

Manager New Member

Hi everybody.

My name is Mickael and I have 21 yo. I'm french, so living in France, at Dijon. I'm here for work my english (language). So I'm sorry if my sentences aren't good, hard to understand me.

I'would like travel in US, and why not, live in this country.

My hobbies are the soccers (Football in europa) and NBA Basket Ball. I'ma fan of Toronto, the Raptors.

In conclusion, I hope learn at speak english, whit you.

See you.

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hopefully reading a lot of posts and making your own around here will help you with your sentence structure etc :) and we have a couple French members lurking around the place incase you need help with anything. Welcome!

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Welcome to the board!!

Your English is certinaly much better than anything I could try to put together in a different language.
    Hope you get posting soon and enjoy yourself.

Bliss likes this.
  4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome. Babe_Ruth here knows French and he is also a big Raptors fan so I'm sure you two will get along just fine.

There is another member from France here but I forgot her name. She is pretty cool though.

Hope you like it here!

Bliss likes this.
  5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to the forums. I'm so glad you decided to join this great place. We have a variety of topics that should interest you, so stick around and I'll see you around this great forum.

Bliss and Mirage like this.
  6. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Seriously, stop it. You're killing me with laughter.

Anywho, back to it. Welcome to GF. Get some posts in and i'll see you around.

7. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Lol Anita, your cracking me up too

Bienvenue Manager! Comme ce vas?

Yah, that's the extent of my French. I may be from Manitoba, Canada, but I never bothered to learn French. Ysabel and Babe_Ruth know it though.

If you' would like me to, I can correct your sentences every now and again. You will be able to learn better if you can see the correct version of what you are trying to say =P

Bliss likes this.
  8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

How ya doing fella? Welcome to General Forum.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome Mickael I am French and I'm a huge Toronto Raptors fan, how long have you been following them? Who's your current favorite player on the team? Who's your all time favorite Raptor player? See everyone I don't repeat the same thing all the time. Side note AK, I was taking it as a joke, I'm not mad because you copy my style.

Chaos likes this.
  10. Manager

Manager New Member

Smelnick, je vais bien. Merci ;).

Babe_Ruth, a french and a Raps fan, good. (Where you live ? And in France ?) I'm fan of Raps since Vince Carter and her slam dunk :)-D), it's simple, I know. But, now I'm a very very great fan of Chris Bosh, since her rookie year. This player is very impressionant. I hope he resign for raps. Colangelo make a good job for, with Hedo Turkoglu. I like the starter : Calde, DD, Hedo, CB4, Bargnani. You okay ?

And thanks everybody :).