Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jordanaw, Apr 26, 2005.

1. jordanaw

jordanaw New Member

Hello: I joined a little while ago but have been busy with kids, j-o-b and pets so haven't had a chance to do this until now. I've read some of your posts and find them very interesting as well as entertaining. I am married with 3 children and a stepson. I have 2 boys ages 15 and 10 and my stepson is 13. My daughter is the youngest at 6. We recently moved from Colorado Springs to a small town in southwestern Colorado. We like it up here in all the peace and quiet but I need the internet to keep up! I've been buying and selling on Ebay for a few years but nothing HUGE. I love watching the creative ways people find to make $$ Found your site through one of Andrew's ads and am very happy to be here. Can't wait to see what you all come up with next and maybe get some ideas of my own.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome jordanaw. I have noticed your name in the members list and it's good to see you posting! Glad you like it here. Feel free to stick around and hopefully a good idea or two will rub off on you! I know others have made money from some ideas here already. :D

3. jordanaw

jordanaw New Member

Thanks Andrew. I'm thoroughly enjoying your site and looking forward to more!

4. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Welcome to the forums jordanaw

Looks like you have been enjoying yourself so far.

5. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

welcome to the borad jordanaw sit back and enjoy

6. missmel2

missmel2 Registered Member

Ive had alot of fun here so far :) hope you do too !! welcome!!