Hi everyone!

mkaner90

Registered Member
Hi everyone, if you dont remember me as i think mkaner90 on fc, im back and with a new username as u can see! well vetigo728 if ya still have the same username its this now! So ill tell ya a bit about myself to those who dont know me: i'm 18, female, love anime, love to draw, loves animals, and ncie person, and always likes to make friends anywhere i go! well how we can be friends! and ill ttyl!

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Welcome back. Not sure if you remember me because I asn't that active as poster, and really only posted in the sports section. Welcome back!! General Forum is a great forum and if you want to meet nice people you've definitely came at the right place. Enjoy your stay here and have lots and lots of fun.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome back, I do remember you, I was known as Vince Carter for of my time on Fusion Central. It's great to have you back posting on these forums and hopefully this time you'll stick around.

Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around.

mkaner90

Registered Member
hi, sry, i didnt know that my other username which is this worked so i have two if u know my current one then thats fine kk! i'm really sry again! and mj its been awhile! lol! oh u wanna teach me how around here! i not used to it! lol!

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a little different, but it's easy to adapt to these forums. Generalforum is friendly like Fusion Central was, so I'm sure your going to love it here as well. So just browse around, and see what you like and don't be afraid to leave your opinions and input felt, just like you did before.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey welcome back. I went ahead and merged your two accounts together as well as giving you your old posts again. :)