• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi everyone

Lynnewil

This is my first post to this forum, my second to any forum.
This internet stuff is very exciting and overwhelming.
I am an artist, but I also make sandals and other things, I have my own website which badly needs updating. I'll get around to that soon. In the meanwhile I am learning so many exciting things I'll be able to really jazz my site up.
As all who are new to this I need more money which is why I am sniffing around these posts. I have never tried putting anything on ebay, but after reading some of the posts I might get brave enough to do it. I saw in one of the posts there are other auction sites, I might check out some other options, may you could recommend some.
I'm also a renewable energy technician, that is I design and install solar power. I'm doing up this website as well as another one for my sandals. I thought I might start teaching how to make sandals, in my spare time.
Thanks for listen/reading, guys
Lynne:rolleyes:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome! Looks like you have quite an interesting set of hobbies and interests! You'll fit right in here. :)

I've always been interested in solar power as well. If I ever build a house I will be looking into having it partially solar powered.

Lynnewil

Hi Andrew
Thank you very much for your welcome letter.
I think having even a small solar system on our house is the way to go.
I have a lttle system, a couple of 60W panels and a 150W inverter that I take away with me every weekend when I do a couple of local markets. good fun.
But now back to the moment at hand, has anyone heard about this thing called social bookmarking? I don't understand what the idea is.
Lynne

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Social bookmarking is simply when a site lets people list links that can be rated, voted on, ranked, etc. It's nothing too special if you ask me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CubsMascot Pets 3
Mirage Bathroom Wall 6
Arenaliving Introductions 4
Hellobicycle Introductions 6
kaikai1001 Introductions 6